Nasal polyps are brown or yellowish swellings that form at the internal lining of the nose. They are noncancerous and painless but so harmful as they block paranasal sinuses causing infections and breathing problems. You might want to know what other symptoms of nasal polyps are. You might be curious and ask,
IFHNOS Auckland is here to give you the latest scientific studies in the Head and Neck Cancer treatments.
We believe in the saying: "An ounce of PREVENTION is worth more than a pound of CURE".
We are striving hard to educate the society on how to prevent these types of Cancer. This can be a fatal disease, but preventable. Stay tuned for more information.
- Is decaf coffee harmful to health?
- Scientists synthesize anticancer drug in 'landmark discovery'
- Cancer: New compound boosts chemo, prevents treatment resistance
- New report shows overall cancer mortality on the decline
- Vitamin D may prolong life in people with cancer
- High-salt diet blocks tumor growth in mice
- What to know about liver metastases
- What can cause lower back and testicle pain?
- Is leukemia hereditary?
- Cancer: Proton therapy has fewer side effects than X-ray radiation