Doctors use many tests to find, or diagnose, cancer. If a person has symptoms and signs of head and neck cancer, the doctor will take a complete medical history, noting all symptoms and conduct a head, neck and lymph node check. Sometimes, certain tests will be conducted around the thyroid as well.
IFHNOS Auckland is here to give you the latest scientific studies in the Head and Neck Cancer treatments.
We believe in the saying: "An ounce of PREVENTION is worth more than a pound of CURE".
We are striving hard to educate the society on how to prevent these types of Cancer. This can be a fatal disease, but preventable. Stay tuned for more information.
- The power of electromagnetic energy on breast cancer cells
- Simple dietary changes may reduce cancer risk, increase lifespan
- Xospata (gilteritinib)
- Gleevec (imatinib)
- Can itchy armpits be a sign of cancer?
- How might the keto diet help treat cancer?
- Survival and chemotherapy success rates for various cancers
- What to know about mouth sores from chemo
- Pancreatic cancer cells spread by 'educating' the tumor environment
- Replacing 'beef with chicken' could reduce breast cancer risk