The treatment protocols of head and neck cancer include opinions from multidisciplinary tumor specialists as well as ENT surgeons, both radiation and medical oncologists. Regardless of the type of cancer; whether it's pharyngeal, laryngeal or nasopharyngeal, the first treatment is generalized first line cure.
IFHNOS Auckland is here to give you the latest scientific studies in the Head and Neck Cancer treatments.
We believe in the saying: "An ounce of PREVENTION is worth more than a pound of CURE".
We are striving hard to educate the society on how to prevent these types of Cancer. This can be a fatal disease, but preventable. Stay tuned for more information.
- What to know about proton therapy for breast cancer
- What to know about mucinous carcinoma
- Bowel cancer: 3-drug combo may offer alternative to chemo
- Could the common cold 'revolutionize' bladder cancer treatment?
- Sugary drinks, including 100% fruit juices, may raise cancer risk
- What can cause itchy skin without a rash?
- How does tumor size relate to breast cancer stage?
- 3 creepy crawlies that may revolutionize health
- Programming bacteria to fight cancer
- What is the link between age and breast cancer?