Oral cancer screening light is used by a dentist to examine whether a patient has cancer or precancerous conditions in their oral cavity. The objective of this test is early detection of cancer when it is in a easily treatable stage. Most dentist do this test as a routine check for oral cancer. The oral cancer screening light helps the dentist to detect abnormal cells in a patient's oral cavity. If you're looking for high quality oral screening devices, you can try oral screening products from Critical Dental.
IFHNOS Auckland is here to give you the latest scientific studies in the Head and Neck Cancer treatments.
We believe in the saying: "An ounce of PREVENTION is worth more than a pound of CURE".
We are striving hard to educate the society on how to prevent these types of Cancer. This can be a fatal disease, but preventable. Stay tuned for more information.
- How does sunburn affect dark skin?
- Cancer: Why drug testing needs to improve
- Iron-rich foods may cancel out tomatoes' anticancer benefits
- New prostate cancer blood test could reduce biopsies
- Way to prevent chemotherapy hair loss in sight
- Scientists discover the structure of cancer molecule
- Cancer is now the leading cause of death in wealthy countries
- Eating mushrooms might reduce prostate cancer risk
- Opdivo (nivolumab)
- Inflammation in late teens linked to mortality risk decades later