Oral cancer screening light is used by a dentist to examine whether a patient has cancer or precancerous conditions in their oral cavity. The objective of this test is early detection of cancer when it is in a easily treatable stage. Most dentist do this test as a routine check for oral cancer. The oral cancer screening light helps the dentist to detect abnormal cells in a patient's oral cavity. If you're looking for high quality oral screening devices, you can try oral screening products from Critical Dental.
IFHNOS Auckland is here to give you the latest scientific studies in the Head and Neck Cancer treatments.
We believe in the saying: "An ounce of PREVENTION is worth more than a pound of CURE".
We are striving hard to educate the society on how to prevent these types of Cancer. This can be a fatal disease, but preventable. Stay tuned for more information.
- What to know about proton therapy for breast cancer
- What to know about mucinous carcinoma
- Bowel cancer: 3-drug combo may offer alternative to chemo
- Could the common cold 'revolutionize' bladder cancer treatment?
- Sugary drinks, including 100% fruit juices, may raise cancer risk
- What can cause itchy skin without a rash?
- How does tumor size relate to breast cancer stage?
- 3 creepy crawlies that may revolutionize health
- Programming bacteria to fight cancer
- What is the link between age and breast cancer?