For the majority of patients undergoing a mastectomy the areola and nipple are removed, unless a special nipple-sparing mastectomy is requested.
IFHNOS Auckland is here to give you the latest scientific studies in the Head and Neck Cancer treatments.
We believe in the saying: "An ounce of PREVENTION is worth more than a pound of CURE".
We are striving hard to educate the society on how to prevent these types of Cancer. This can be a fatal disease, but preventable. Stay tuned for more information.
- The power of electromagnetic energy on breast cancer cells
- Simple dietary changes may reduce cancer risk, increase lifespan
- Xospata (gilteritinib)
- Gleevec (imatinib)
- Can itchy armpits be a sign of cancer?
- How might the keto diet help treat cancer?
- Survival and chemotherapy success rates for various cancers
- What to know about mouth sores from chemo
- Pancreatic cancer cells spread by 'educating' the tumor environment
- Replacing 'beef with chicken' could reduce breast cancer risk