Some patients complain about having neck pain after going to the dentist. Is the pain in the neck related to the dental work that was performed? Or is it an isolated case? Many patients would experience pain around the face and neck after having dental work done. This pain would mostly be normal and should go away on its own after a few days
IFHNOS Auckland is here to give you the latest scientific studies in the Head and Neck Cancer treatments.
We believe in the saying: "An ounce of PREVENTION is worth more than a pound of CURE".
We are striving hard to educate the society on how to prevent these types of Cancer. This can be a fatal disease, but preventable. Stay tuned for more information.
- Physical activity may protect against prostate cancer
- Breast cancer: Does hair dye increase risk?
- Is marijuana use associated with a higher risk of cancer?
- Wet and cold weather linked to increased cancer rates
- Prostate cancer: Home urine test could 'revolutionize diagnosis'
- Using anthrax to fight cancer
- What to know about pubic hair loss
- Stem cell discovery could improve treatments for leukemia, other diseases
- Cancer survivors report an information gap in treatment side effects
- How fruit and vegetable compounds help prevent colorectal cancer