Patients who have their wisdom teeth extracted have a fear of infection after wisdom teeth removal. This article will focus on the causes of infection and how to recognize them. Read more from this link about the removal of wisdom teeth.
IFHNOS Auckland is here to give you the latest scientific studies in the Head and Neck Cancer treatments.
We believe in the saying: "An ounce of PREVENTION is worth more than a pound of CURE".
We are striving hard to educate the society on how to prevent these types of Cancer. This can be a fatal disease, but preventable. Stay tuned for more information.
- Physical activity may protect against prostate cancer
- Breast cancer: Does hair dye increase risk?
- Is marijuana use associated with a higher risk of cancer?
- Wet and cold weather linked to increased cancer rates
- Prostate cancer: Home urine test could 'revolutionize diagnosis'
- Using anthrax to fight cancer
- What to know about pubic hair loss
- Stem cell discovery could improve treatments for leukemia, other diseases
- Cancer survivors report an information gap in treatment side effects
- How fruit and vegetable compounds help prevent colorectal cancer