Brain stem cancer is a disease in which malignant cells develop in the tissues of the brain stem; part of the brain that connects to the spinal cord. This part of the brain controls basic functions such as breathing, blood pressure, heart rate as well as motor functions like eating, walking, seeing, and talking.
IFHNOS Auckland is here to give you the latest scientific studies in the Head and Neck Cancer treatments.
We believe in the saying: "An ounce of PREVENTION is worth more than a pound of CURE".
We are striving hard to educate the society on how to prevent these types of Cancer. This can be a fatal disease, but preventable. Stay tuned for more information.
- The power of electromagnetic energy on breast cancer cells
- Simple dietary changes may reduce cancer risk, increase lifespan
- Xospata (gilteritinib)
- Gleevec (imatinib)
- Can itchy armpits be a sign of cancer?
- How might the keto diet help treat cancer?
- Survival and chemotherapy success rates for various cancers
- What to know about mouth sores from chemo
- Pancreatic cancer cells spread by 'educating' the tumor environment
- Replacing 'beef with chicken' could reduce breast cancer risk