Breast reconstruction surgery cost is the concern of every cancer patient or anybody who is considering the procedure in order to look perfect again. This helps in the early preparation and determining whether it can be covered by insurance or savings set aside. Unlike most of the reconstruction procedures that are considered as plastic surgery, breast reconstruction isn’t considered as a plastic surgery though it’s done by plastic surgeons. Breast implants after cancer is common among other patients hence most of the insurance companies offer policies that include reconstruction of the breast.
IFHNOS Auckland is here to give you the latest scientific studies in the Head and Neck Cancer treatments.
We believe in the saying: "An ounce of PREVENTION is worth more than a pound of CURE".
We are striving hard to educate the society on how to prevent these types of Cancer. This can be a fatal disease, but preventable. Stay tuned for more information.
- Is decaf coffee harmful to health?
- Scientists synthesize anticancer drug in 'landmark discovery'
- Cancer: New compound boosts chemo, prevents treatment resistance
- New report shows overall cancer mortality on the decline
- Vitamin D may prolong life in people with cancer
- High-salt diet blocks tumor growth in mice
- What to know about liver metastases
- What can cause lower back and testicle pain?
- Is leukemia hereditary?
- Cancer: Proton therapy has fewer side effects than X-ray radiation