IFHNOS Auckland is here to give you the latest scientific studies in the Head and Neck Cancer treatments.
We believe in the saying: "An ounce of PREVENTION is worth more than a pound of CURE".
We are striving hard to educate the society on how to prevent these types of Cancer. This can be a fatal disease, but preventable. Stay tuned for more information.
- What to know about colon pain
- Late stage breast cancer survival estimate is 'rarely accurate'
- Lymphoma rash: What to know
- What to know about bone marrow transplants
- How a virus might protect against skin cancer
- Hair follicles can be a site of origin for melanoma
- Running, no matter how little, is linked to 27% lower death risk
- Study zeroes in on gut bacteria that may cause bowel cancer
- Breast cancer: An innovative blood test could aid early detection
- Ovarian cancer stages: What to know