Many people experience changes in their body that which they may not understand. Stomach cramps and nausea are such discomforts that most people have to undergo. Nausea is when you feel like you want to vomit and at times it makes people very uncomfortable while cramps are pains that are usually handled in the abdomen.
An ongoing study of a new treat is conducted on a auliposuctionsydney clinic where there is a possible chances where surgical process would be able to help improve our health and prevent illness in the stomach.
Causes of stomach cramps and nausea
Diet plays a significant role in our life as it dictates the amount of nutrient we consume in our body. But if not observed then it can cause abdominal cramps. The following are ways in which diet can cause nausea.
- Eating excess food which forces your intestine to hold the excess food.
- Eating food cooked with too many spices and oil affect our digestive tracks.
- There are cases where the dairy product can’t be broken in our body thus a discomfort.
- Eating food rich in gluten.
There is also the situation when you have infections in your stomach. In such cases, you will also have to experience cramps.
- Viral infections which make us vomit and diarrhea-causing excess pain in our abdomen
- Eating poisoned food which may contain bacteria that is responsible for most of our sickness.
Other cause of this condition s include:
- The pain felt during menstruation in women makes them lose a lot of blood making them weak
- When the ovulation occurs, pain is felt around the ovaries. this also cause nausea
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome which affects the large intestine hence causing stomach pain
- Overdosing, use of illicit drugs and drugs such as ibuprofen or naproxen which may not work well when taken together with the food.
- Chronic Constipation which causes difficulty in bowel movement making the digestion incomplete hence deposit of undigested food in the stomach.
Rather than going to the hospital, you should first practice these actions to find out if they can cure your stomach cramps and nausea while you are at home.
- Drink clear liquids so that you can avoid dehydration, this will help in the digestion process.
- Drinking ginger tea is a solution to your nausea.
- Do not undertake any activity immediately after eating.
- Don’t eat food that is too oily and spicy.
- Don’t eat food that may have been poisoned.
Acidic liquids, bismuth sub-salicylate or using a solution of phosphoric acid, fructose, and glucose. They are critical in the body as they protect the stomach lining as they neutralize the acid that is in the stomach
Meclizine hydrochloride or Dimenhydrinate which is responsible for triggering vomiting