Breast reconstruction surgery cost is the concern of every cancer patient or anybody who is considering the procedure in order to look perfect again. This helps in the early preparation and determining whether it can be covered by insurance or savings set aside. Unlike most of the reconstruction procedures that are considered as plastic surgery, breast reconstruction isn’t considered as a plastic surgery though it’s done by plastic surgeons. Breast implants after cancer is common among other patients hence most of the insurance companies offer policies that include reconstruction of the breast.
IFHNOS Auckland is here to give you the latest scientific studies in the Head and Neck Cancer treatments.
We believe in the saying: "An ounce of PREVENTION is worth more than a pound of CURE".
We are striving hard to educate the society on how to prevent these types of Cancer. This can be a fatal disease, but preventable. Stay tuned for more information.
- New blood test detects brain tumors with 87% accuracy
- Thyroid cancer: New test could reduce unnecessary diagnostic surgeries
- Through my eyes: Facing a cancer diagnosis
- Male breast cancer: What factors improve outcomes?
- Fungi from the gut can promote cancer in the pancreas
- Indoor tanning and skin cancer risk across the years
- Aging and cancer: A surprising two way relationship
- How to help people with cancer stop smoking
- New reviews contradict previous guidelines around red meat consumption
- Does vaping without nicotine have any side effects?