Breast reconstruction surgery cost is the concern of every cancer patient or anybody who is considering the procedure in order to look perfect again. This helps in the early preparation and determining whether it can be covered by insurance or savings set aside. Unlike most of the reconstruction procedures that are considered as plastic surgery, breast reconstruction isn’t considered as a plastic surgery though it’s done by plastic surgeons. Breast implants after cancer is common among other patients hence most of the insurance companies offer policies that include reconstruction of the breast.
IFHNOS Auckland is here to give you the latest scientific studies in the Head and Neck Cancer treatments.
We believe in the saying: "An ounce of PREVENTION is worth more than a pound of CURE".
We are striving hard to educate the society on how to prevent these types of Cancer. This can be a fatal disease, but preventable. Stay tuned for more information.
- What to know about proton therapy for breast cancer
- What to know about mucinous carcinoma
- Bowel cancer: 3-drug combo may offer alternative to chemo
- Could the common cold 'revolutionize' bladder cancer treatment?
- Sugary drinks, including 100% fruit juices, may raise cancer risk
- What can cause itchy skin without a rash?
- How does tumor size relate to breast cancer stage?
- 3 creepy crawlies that may revolutionize health
- Programming bacteria to fight cancer
- What is the link between age and breast cancer?