Head and neck cancer is one of the many cancers that people suffer from in the modern world. According to statistics done in the US these conditions are said to be twice as common in men as in women. Other than gender another factor that one must consider is the age, based on the same statistics done in the years.
IFHNOS Auckland is here to give you the latest scientific studies in the Head and Neck Cancer treatments.
We believe in the saying: "An ounce of PREVENTION is worth more than a pound of CURE".
We are striving hard to educate the society on how to prevent these types of Cancer. This can be a fatal disease, but preventable. Stay tuned for more information.
- How does sunburn affect dark skin?
- Cancer: Why drug testing needs to improve
- Iron-rich foods may cancel out tomatoes' anticancer benefits
- New prostate cancer blood test could reduce biopsies
- Way to prevent chemotherapy hair loss in sight
- Scientists discover the structure of cancer molecule
- Cancer is now the leading cause of death in wealthy countries
- Eating mushrooms might reduce prostate cancer risk
- Opdivo (nivolumab)
- Inflammation in late teens linked to mortality risk decades later