IFHNOS Auckland is here to give you the latest scientific studies in the Head and Neck Cancer treatments.
We believe in the saying: "An ounce of PREVENTION is worth more than a pound of CURE".
We are striving hard to educate the society on how to prevent these types of Cancer. This can be a fatal disease, but preventable. Stay tuned for more information.
- Daily aspirin could ward off liver cancer
- Is gene editing ethical?
- How nerves fuel prostate cancer growth
- 'Synthetic gene circuit' may improve effectiveness of cancer immunotherapy
- Hormone therapy for prostate cancer increases cardiac risk
- Colorectal cancer: New, less toxic drug target uncovered
- Cancer recurrence may be stopped with immunotherapy
- How is breast cancer related to the axillary lymph nodes?
- Leukemia: Cancer cells killed off with diabetes drug
- Cribriform breast cancer: What to know