IFHNOS Auckland is here to give you the latest scientific studies in the Head and Neck Cancer treatments.
We believe in the saying: "An ounce of PREVENTION is worth more than a pound of CURE".
We are striving hard to educate the society on how to prevent these types of Cancer. This can be a fatal disease, but preventable. Stay tuned for more information.
- Cancer research: Zombie genes and elephants
- What happens at each stage of breast cancer?
- Urea dysfunctions in the liver may signal cancer
- Diets 'devoid of vegetable matter' may cause colon cancer
- Stage 4 melanoma: What you need to know
- What is the outlook for chronic lymphocytic leukemia?
- Experimental drug may treat 'undruggable' cancers
- Leukemia: Do genes influence how people respond to therapy?
- Poison or cure? Arsenic can help treat cancer, study finds
- The war on disease: Revisiting old haunts